Monday, January 4, 2016

Here It Goes...

Cooking has never been a strength of mine, but creativity and learning have been. I am a 26-year-old teacher who does not and should not teach cooking class, rather literacy is my current plot to save the world one 5th grade class at a time. I've always enjoyed cooking, but I have never truly been devoted to learning it properly. So, I create this blog to showcase my fails and wins with cooking and to hopefully gain tips from you the reader who is already several cooking miles above me, I'm sure. Whether it's a burned roux or a tasteless Mediterranean stew, I solemnly swear to always show a true representation of all that I attempt to create, even if it is incredibly horrific. You are familiar with those amusing Pinterest cooking fails, right? That is my cooking 85% of the time. Hopefully, time will only decrease that percentage. Here's to learning, creating, failing and successful cooking ventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment